You’ve found the perfect set of Cabins near Lake Toxaway NC for your Blue Ridge Mountain Vacation. Enjoy this open A-frame cabin totally secluded and nestled in the woods, featuring a king bed in upstairs open loft and a double bed on main level with one full tub/shower bath. The large outside front porch provides outdoor dining including a gas grill. Enjoy the gentle sound of the birds and nature as you rock away your stress. Prepare a family picnic so you can enjoy those beautiful mountain days or build a campfire in your fire pit during those cool mountain evenings under the stars.
The unit comes with Wi-Fi, and free parking. We make sure that the cabin has absolutely everything your need – including all the streaming channels and the little things you might forget – like paper towels or doggie gates for your furry friends.
Cozy, Fun Cabins near Lake Toxaway NC
On-site, we have over 10 acres of hiking trails, a pickleball court, tennis court, a treehouse, and a creek with jewel panning. Lake Toxaway comes from a Cherokee term meaning “Land of the Redbird.” These red birds were thought to be an expression of the spirits of those that had passed. As soon as you step onto the land, you’ll be able to feel its calming, sacred energy. The cabin is within a short drive to popular hikes that include DOZENS of easily-accessible waterfalls! An ideal base to explore Lake Toxaway, Cashiers and Highlands, and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Ready for Your Event
This location is event-friendly. We often host weddings on our property at the gazebo. Since we have 6 other cabins on property, we tend to be a perfect fit for intimate weddings. If you’re interested in booking the property for a wedding or other event, please reach out. We’d be happy to help.
• Fully equipped kitchen with new leather countertops. Including range/oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, cookware, dish soap, paper towels and more…
• K-cup and coffee maker
• All linens for bed and bath
• King bed in upper open loft and double bed in lower closed door bedroom
• 1 full tub-shower bathroom
• Wireless Internet, HD Satellite TV with premium channels, DVD Player with small video library
• Hair dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• Telephone (for local calls only)
• Gas log fireplace
• Leathered Marble Countertops
• Air conditioning and electric heat
• Ceiling fans
• Private porch with 2 rockers, dining table and outdoor gas grill
• Private picnic table with fire pit area for campfires
• Pet Friendly (comes with pet gate)
• Welcome Book with brochures and local information
Our Second Year at Seven Foxes
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at the Raccoon Loft! This is our second year coming to the Seven Foxes. It’s so nice to get away from all of the Holiday traffic and hassle and spend it as it should be spent. Thank you! I know we will be back again soon!
The Raccoon Loft was amazing! So adorable and beautiful (my Mom couldn’t stop telling me how cute it was every time we walked in the door). The view was beautiful! It was just perfect! This may sound ridiculous, but I took 742 pictures while I was here! …If we had a cabin, we wouldn’t change a thing!
Appreciate all the Extra Touches
This was our second visit to Seven Foxes & we had a wonderful week. Thanks for all you do to make the cabins home-like and enjoyable. We appreciate all the extra touches. We especially appreciate that the cabins are pet-friendly. Our cocker had a great time & was so happy not to have to stay at the kennel.